Subject: 答复: [tosca] 答复: [tosca] InstantiationLevel discussion paper

Hi  all

     Sorry to trouble you.  I made a mistake and send a wrong mail to all of you,

     Do we have the TOSCA NFV group meeting this week and discuss this proposel?

     Thanks.

BR

Maopeng

å??å§?é?®ä»¶
å??件人ï¼?å¼ è??é¹?10030173
�件人�arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com <arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com>
æ??é??人ï¼?claude.noshpitz@att.com <claude.noshpitz@att.com>mrutkows@us.ibm.com <mrutkows@us.ibm.com>lauwers@ubicity.com <lauwers@ubicity.com>lishitao@huawei.com <lishitao@huawei.com>priya.g@netcracker.com <priya.g@netcracker.com>thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com <thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com>tosca@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>calin.curescu@ericsson.com <calin.curescu@ericsson.com>
æ?¥ æ?? ï¼?2018å¹´03æ??20æ?¥ 09:24
主 � �[tosca] ��: [tosca] InstantiationLevel discussion paper

generates this mail.  Follow this link to all your TCs in OASIS at:

å??æ??ä¸?ä¸?ç?±ç«?ä¿¡ç??æ??æ¡?ã??

å??件人ï¼?ArturoMartinDeNicolas <arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com>
�件人�claude.noshpitz@att.com <claude.noshpitz@att.com>Matthew Rutkowski(mrutkows@us.ibm.com) <mrutkows@us.ibm.com>Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>Lishitao <lishitao@huawei.com>Priya T G <priya.g@netcracker.com>Nguyenphu, Thinh (Nokia - US/Irving)(thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com) <thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com>tosca@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>
æ??é??人ï¼?Calin Curescu <calin.curescu@ericsson.com>
æ?¥ æ?? ï¼?2018å¹´03æ??20æ?¥ 01:01
主 � �[tosca] InstantiationLevel discussion paper

Hello all,

As already discussed,  there is no clear equivalent to the NFV instantiation level in the TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML (i.e. a property that indicates how many instances of each node template should be instantiated at deployment of the  service template). I think this is a candidate feature for 1.3.

I have uploaded a discussion paper related to this issue. The intention of the paper is not to propose a solution for 1.3, but something that ETSI NFV could use in the meantime, using the mechanisms available in YAML 1.1 or 1.2.

As the instantiationLevel is a complex type and there is a need to pass information from one node template to another, the grammar becomes unclear. I am looking for advice if this may be a base for a solution.

Claude and Matt, is it possible to add this discussion to the agenda for tomorrowâ??s meeting?

TOSCA_InstantiationLevel_Discussion.docx

Best regards,

Arturo