Subject: 答复: InstantiationLevel discussion paper

Hi Chris

What do you think of the usage of tosca.capabilities.Scalable? It indicates min_instances, max_instances and default_instances which will be applied to the node that contains this capability. Based on what you pointed out, this capability shall not be supported by TOSCA orchestrator at this moment, right? And we also questioned that why scalable is a capability in TOSCA. I think we also need to clarify this ASAP.

Regards

shitao

发件人: Chris Lauwers [mailto:lauwers@ubicity.com]
发送时间: 2018326 23:46
收件人: Lishitao <lishitao@huawei.com>; Arturo Martin De Nicolas <arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com>; claude.noshpitz@att.com; Matthew Rutkowski (mrutkows@us.ibm.com) <mrutkows@us.ibm.com>; Priya T G <priya.g@netcracker.com>; Nguyenphu, Thinh (Nokia - US/Irving) (thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com) <thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com>; tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
抄送: Calin Curescu <calin.curescu@ericsson.com>
主题: RE: InstantiationLevel discussion paper

Hi,

I’m attaching a write-up I did on this topic. It includes suggested extensions to the grammar that could be used to control the number of instances. It also points out some areas where more exploration is necessary.

Chris