Subject: Modified: * TOSCA TC Regular Meeting (2018)
Event Title: * TOSCA TC Regular Meeting (2018)
Date: Thursday, 24 May 2018, 12:00pm to 01:30pm EDT
Location: Conference Call (logistics sent by separate email). Please contact the co-chairs using the email address you used to register with OASIS should you have questions or concerns.
IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources, responsibilities, and more!
P H O N E, W E B C O N F E R E N C I N G, A N D C H A T R O O M
R E C O R D Y O U R O W N A T T E N D A N C E
Y O U R S C R I B E R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y
T R A C K Y O U R V O T I N G R I G H T S
This meeting counts towards voter eligibility.
Welcome / Roll
Welcome to recently joined TC Members and Observers (those first announced in today's TC meeting listed in italics): Mr. Raghavendra Vidyashankar from Cisco Systems (Observer), Dr. Calin Curescu from Ericsson (Member), Gábor Márton from Nokia (Member), and Mr. Johannes Rüschel from Deutsche Telekom AG (Observer)
Co-chair updates, remarks, notables, possible motions, etc.
Industry Updates and TOSCA-related News from TC Members
NOTE: The Below Reports May be Tabled or Re-Ordered During the Meeting by Co-Chairs.
INITIAL "BOOTSTRAPPING" REPORT: TOSCA and Edge/Fog/Mist Computing Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Alex Vul)
TC Forward Looking Statement
Report on expert meetings on BBF OBI (StarFish)/Redfish/TOSCA/ONAP
Public Comment Resolution Activity for Simple Profile in YAML v1.2 CSPRD01
YAML Simple Profile Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Matt Rutkowski)
NFV Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Shitao Li and Alex Vul)
ITU-T JCA-IMT2020 Liason Statement
* Discussion and possible actions
TABLED: Instance Model Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Frank Chauvel and Derek Palma)
Interoperability Subcommittee Report (Chair: Jacques Durand)
Technical Marketing & Education Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Jeremy Hess and Lowell Higley)
Cross-cutting Concerns, Issues, Suggestions, Questions for ALL Documents and Deliverables
REMINDER: While a general approach can be decided by motion, specific proposals and contributions need to be JIRA issue
Owner: Mr. Paul Lipton
Group: OASIS Topology and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TOSCA) TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership), and General Public groups. Public Event Link
BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:GREGORIAN METHOD:REQUEST VERSION:2.0 PRODID:-//Kavi Corporation//NONSGML Kavi Groups//EN X-MS-OLK-FORCEINSPECTOROPEN:TRUE BEGIN:VTIMEZONE TZID:America/New_York BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20001029T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=-1SU;BYMONTH=10;UNTIL=20061029T060000Z TZNAME:EST TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 END:STANDARD BEGIN:STANDARD DTSTART:20071104T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=11 TZNAME:EST TZOFFSETFROM:-0400 TZOFFSETTO:-0500 END:STANDARD BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20000402T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=1SU;BYMONTH=4;UNTIL=20060402T070000Z TZNAME:EDT TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 END:DAYLIGHT BEGIN:DAYLIGHT DTSTART:20070311T020000 RRULE:FREQ=YEARLY;BYDAY=2SU;BYMONTH=3 TZNAME:EDT TZOFFSETFROM:-0500 TZOFFSETTO:-0400 END:DAYLIGHT END:VTIMEZONE BEGIN:VEVENT STATUS:CONFIRMED TRANSP:OPAQUE DTSTAMP:20180524T032435Z DTSTART;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20180524T120000 DTEND;VALUE=DATE-TIME;TZID=America/New_York:20180524T133000 SEQUENCE:13 SUMMARY:* TOSCA TC Regular Meeting (2018) LOCATION:Conference Call (logistics sent by separate email). Please c ontact the co-chairs using the email address you used to reg ister with OASIS should you have questions or concerns. LAST-MODIFIED:20180524T032435Z ORGANIZER:email@example.com ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=GROUP:MAILTO:firstname.lastname@example.org DESCRIPTION:IMPORTANT: Please examine this entire event description for a handy list of resources\, responsibilities\, and more!\n\n P H O N E\, W E B C O N F E R E N C I N G\, A N D C H A T R O O M\nDue to prankster calls\, this meeting will use th e phone bridge and web conferencing tool (also the new chatr oom URL) specified by the co-chairs privately to all TC memb ers. Please contact the co-chairs from your OASIS registered email address if you have a problem. \n\nR E C O R D Y O U R O W N A T T E N D A N C E\nParticipants are responsi ble to log their attendance on this Kavi calendar entry. Whe n you join the meeting\, use this page to record your attend ance by clicking "\;Record My Attendance"\;. If you are not on the internet\, you can request the chair to recor d your attendance on your behalf.\n\nY O U R S C R I B E R E S P O N S I B I L I T Y\nEvery person in the TC is aske d to take their turn at scribing a meeting. You are encourag ed to volunteer\, and the co-chairs make this easy by provid ing a "\;cheatsheet"\; to make the task easy. Otherw ise\, when your name is called by the co-chair\, please take your turn. You will use the chat room for the initial scrib ing.\n\nT R A C K Y O U R V O T I N G R I G H T S\nPar ticipants are responsible for the state of their voting righ ts. The co-chairs will endeavor to update the roster at http ://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/members/roste r.php before meetings. Except for leaves of absence\, the ge neral rule is that a Voting Member who is absent from two co nsecutive meetings loses his or her voting rights at the end of the second Meeting missed\, and a TC Member who has lost his or her voting rights shall regain them by attending two consecutive meetings after the end of the second Meeting at tended. (see the TC Process for more information). \n\nAgend a: Welcome / Roll\nCo-chair appoints a scribe (continues to solicit volunteers for future meetings\, as needed)\nReview/ approve draft proposed agenda\nReview/approve draft minutes\ n* May 17: to be posted\n** Thanks to Matej Artac for scribi ng\n\nWelcome to recently joined TC Members and Observers (t hose first announced in today'\;s TC meeting listed in it alics): Mr. Raghavendra Vidyashankar from Cisco Systems (Obs erver)\, Dr. Calin Curescu from Ericsson (Member)\, Gá \;bor Má\;rton from Nokia (Member)\, and Mr. Johannes Rü\;schel from Deutsche Telekom AG (Observer)\n\nCo-chai r updates\, remarks\, notables\, possible motions\, etc.\nMa y include overviews and updates of a more general nature or affecting the TC\, as a whole\, etc. \n\nIndustry Updates an d TOSCA-related News from TC Members \nAn opportunity for ot her news from TC members (outside of other agenda items and reports) \n\nNOTE: The Below Reports May be Tabled or Re-Or dered During the Meeting by Co-Chairs.\nSee https://www.oasi s-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201407/ms g00007.html\n\n \n\nINITIAL "\;BOOTSTRAPPING"\; REPO RT: TOSCA and Edge/Fog/Mist Computing Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Cl aude Noshpitz and Alex Vul) \n* Note: a special thank you to Antonio Brogi who volunteered to be Editor\n* Please keep a look-out for meeting announcements (feel free to contact co -leaders for inquiries)\n\n \n\nTC Forward Looking Statement \nNOTE: The TC will likely be asked to vote to approve the l atest iteration for posting on our public page\n* Overview o f https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?documen t_id=63105&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* Overview of https://www.oasis- open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=63107&wg_abbrev =tosca\n \n\nReport on expert meetings on BBF OBI (StarFish) /Redfish/TOSCA/ONAP \n\n \n\nPublic Comment Resolution Activ ity for Simple Profile in YAML v1.2 CSPRD01 \nNOTE: This wil l likely be deferred until the May 24th meeting due to logis tical limitations this week\n* See latest version 2018-04-26 : https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?documen t_id=62991&wg_abbrev=tosca\n\n \n\nYAML Simple Profile Ad Ho c (co-leaders: Claude Noshpitz and Matt Rutkowski) \n* IMPOR TANT: The TC will entertain a motion to appoint a replacemen t for Luc Boutier\, who is stepping down\n* https://tools.oa sis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-7 (general group activity\, and suggestions/questions/contributions from TC members)\n* TOSCA https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?do cument_id=62799&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* TOSCA http://docs.oasis-o pen.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.2/csprd01/TOSCA-S imple-Profile-YAML-v1.2-csprd01.pdf\n* 2018-01-31: http://do cs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML/v1.1/cos01 /TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.1-cos01.pdf (approved as an OA SIS Standard on January 31\, 2018)\n* 2018-05-15 meeting not es: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?docum ent_id=63096&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* Older http://docs.oasis-open .org/tosca/TOSCA/v1.0/os/\n\n \n\nNFV Ad Hoc Group (co-leade rs: Shitao Li and Alex Vul)\nPOSSIBLE MOTION TO APPROVE: Ove rview of updated briefing document and recent ETSI NFV devel opments\n* https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TOSCA-221 (g eneral group activity\, and suggestions/questions/contributi ons from TC members)\n* Latest Liaison Statement to ETSI NFV candidate (TC-approved): https://www.oasis-open.org/committ ees/document.php?document_id=58759&wg_abbrev=tosca\n* Latest Liaison Statement from ETSI NFV (informational\, not receiv ed through OASIS official channels): look https://www.oasis- open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201611/msg0 0023.html (posted 2018-04-25)\n\nITU-T JCA-IMT2020 Liason St atement\n\n* Discussion and possible actions\n \n\n \n\nTABL ED: Instance Model Ad Hoc Group (co-leaders: Frank Chauvel a nd Derek Palma) \n* http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/brows e/TOSCA-275 (general group activity\, and suggestions/questi ons/contributions from TC members)\n* 2017-12-12 CSD01 Docme nt Instances (HTML\, PDF\, DOCX) https://www.oasis-open.org/ apps/org/workgroup/tosca/email/archives/201712/msg00030.html \n* 2017-09-11 meeting notes: https://www.oasis-open.org/com mittees/document.php?document_id=61556&wg_abbrev=tosca\nhttp s://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=6 0561&wg_abbrev=tosca* NOTE: See 2017-01-17 Instance Model ht tps://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id =59833&wg_abbrev=tosca\n\n \n\nInteroperability Subcommittee Report (Chair: Jacques Durand) \nNOTE: Please contact the T C Co-chairs to self-nominate to serve as Co-chair and/or Git Hub Administrator\n* JOIN https://www.oasis-open.org/committ ees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tosca-interop(remember to remind y our OASIS Primary Representative to approve afterwards)\n* F ind the latest recognized work in progress\, OASIS TOSCA Tes t Assertions v1.0 Committee Note Draft 01 (2016 Dec) http:// docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-Test-Assertions/v1.0/cnd01/T OSCA-Test-Assertions-v1.0-cnd01.pdf\n* Find the OASIS TOSCA Test Assertion Repo https://github.com/oasis-open/tosca-tes t-assertions\n* * You can send contributions for review to t he Co-Chairs or post to the JIRA issue\, but to to contribut e directly to the Repo\, you will need to sign an individual CLA (see FAQ for more on individual (and optional entity) C LAs https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www .oasis-2Dopen.org_resources_open-2Drepositories_faq-23indivi dualCLA&d=DQMGaQ&c=_hRq4mqlUmqpqlyQ5hkoDXIVh6I6pxfkkNxQuL0p- Z0&r=3UUaotXGpqHidtIBP1k_gYHXTeBFOTS36FpSS_-nzAk&m=hkIuJiREG p3jTnSTXLTdloV-AYZfXF2ZHHUSsUdGdzY&s=HNqDmXt-iYGMRB87mir5le- xAo1gjV2UCs8N_RhzriA&e=)\n\n \n\nTechnical Marketing & Educa tion Ad Hoc (co-leaders: Jeremy Hess and Lowell Higley)\nALL ! IMPORTANT OPPORTUNITIES!\n1. Please share your TOSCA news\ , discussion\, blogs\, articles\, resources in our LinkedIN group NOW.\n1a. Remember to LIKE posts in the https://www.li nkedin.com/groups/8505536! Join and refer people now!\n2. Po st your TOSCA articles\, blogs\, and implementations on the https://wiki.oasis-open.org/tosca now!\n3. Interested in hel ping get the word out about TOSCA. Attend the next Technical Marketing & Education Ad Hoc Meeting (contact Jeremy Hess o r Lowell Higley (or Paul Lipton))\n** All current TC approve d videos at the https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaYKt No_BitZXdvyNDwBi290IHxdi459v\n* https://tools.oasis-open.org /issues/browse/TOSCA-131 (general group activity\, and sugge stions/questions/contributions from TC members)\n\n \n\n \n\ nCross-cutting Concerns\, Issues\, Suggestions\, Questions f or ALL Documents and Deliverables \nNOTE: All the below issu es at the discretion of the co-chairs and time permitting. A s always\, technical issues must be posted in JIRA issues at least 48 hours to be considered by the TC. Naturally\, any TC member can create or comment on a JIRA issue. Upload rela ted documents to the OASIS website (please add links to the uploaded document in the JIRA issue). Please contact the co- chairs if you have any questions or problems. \n* https://to ols.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TOSCA-108: Catch-all for Al l Editorial Suggestions That Do NOT Change Semantics\, e.g.\ , spelling\, grammar\, readability\n\nREMINDER: While a gene ral approach can be decided by motion\, specific proposals a nd contributions need to be JIRA issue\nGroup: OASIS Topolog y and Orchestration Specification for Cloud Applications (TO SCA) TC\nCreator: Mr. Paul Lipton URL:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=46461 UID:https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/event.php?event_id=46461 BEGIN:VALARM ACTION:DISPLAY DESCRIPTION:REMINDER TRIGGER;RELATED=START:-PT00H15M00S END:VALARM END:VEVENT END:VCALENDAR