Subject: TOSCA-teers, Please Vote!!

Hi TOSCA-teers,

I’ll keep it simple. Membership organizations like OASIS can only thrive through committed membership participation. Your organization’s votes matter! Please contact your voting representative, or if you are a voting representative please vote!

Some links below, including my platform and bio, as I do hope that my long commitment and experience as an OASIS Director and TC Co-chair has earned your trust and support!

  1. Paul Lipton platform – https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2018board/lipton.php
  1. Your own organization’s voting contact(s) – https://www.oasis-open.org/kws/my_company
  1. Board Annual Election Ballot – https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3214
  1. Board Special Election Ballot - https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=3215