Subject: TC Meeting Schedule Change and Improvements

Hi TOSCA-teers,

After consultation with Chris and other leaders, we are canceling the July 12th TC meeting, in addition to the planned cancelation of our July 19th meeting, which conflicts with the OASIS Board of Directors meeting. The next TC meeting will be on July 26th.

By the way, in addition to a shift to Zoom from WebEx, we are exploring some other incremental, improvements to increase value even further. More on that later.

Thanks, as always,