Subject: RE: leave of absence

Hi Damian,

This will be processed this week. Have a great holiday.

Best,

Paul

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Damian Andrew Tamburri
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2018 10:12 AM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Lipton, Paul C <Paul.Lipton@ca.com>
Subject: [tosca] Re: leave of absence

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of CA. Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

Hello Paul, all

as per our usual procedures, I request a leave of absence for the period between Wed. Aug. 1st to the 27th of the same month.

best,

Damian

Damian Andrew Tamburri, Ph.D.

Visiting Professor
Politecnico di Milano
Dipartimento di Elettronica, Informatica e Bioingegneria - Via Golgi 42, 3rd Floor

Cell: +39 3491279924
Email: mailto:damianandrew.tamburri@polimi.it

Social Media Team Leader, IEEE Software

Voting Member, OASIS TOSCA Standard Technical Committee

Secretary, IFIP - WG 2.14 / 6.12 / 8.10 on Service-Oriented Systems