Subject: Your Statement of Use for TOSCA v1.2

Hello TOSCA-teers,

As discussed, please find a “template” Statement of Use below. Organizational members can post their Statement of Use to the TC email group, making sure to include an email endorsement from the OASIS Primary Representative (can be as simple as “As XYZ Primary representative to OASIS, I endorse the Statement of Use below”). Interested individual members obviously can post directly to the mailing list.

Organizations that are not OASIS members can also submit a Statement of Use through our Comment Portal at this URL and also from our Public Page: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=tosca

===== EXAMPLE TEMPLATE FOLLOWS ====

Dear TOSCA Chairs and TOSCA TC,

As Primary Representative for [YOUR ORGANIZATION] to OASIS, I approve the following interoperability statement:

"[YOUR ORGANIZATION] has been successfully using the TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.2 Committee Specification 01, as approved and published by OASIS on July 23, 2018 in  accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. This successful implementation [CHOOSE ONE: did not / did] include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations"

Best Regards,

[ORGANIZATIONAL REP]

==== END OF EXAMPLE TEMPLATE ====

Please drop me a line should you have any questions.