Subject: TC Meeting of August 16 Canceled

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Sincere apologies for the last notice of cancelation. There seems to be some delay in the cancelation notice from the OASIS infrastructure, so I am “duplicating” this message via the TC email reflector.

After consultation with many of the TC leaders, we decided that the August vacation absences and a light agenda warranted cancelation of this week’s meeting.

We have every expectation of conduction a TC meeting on August 23rd, and hope to include a specific technical topic from the YAML Ad Hoc in the agenda, as well.

Thanks for your understanding,