Subject: TOSCA policies

I’ve been trying to “beef up” the Policy section in the TOSCA YAML specification. That section has a fairly complete specification of a policy grammar, but it lacks examples and as a result is somewhat hard to digest. Has anyone used TOSCA policy grammar for any of their applications? If so, would you be willing to contribute your use cases and examples so we can use them to improve the TOSCA specification?