Subject: OASIS - Liaison statement from ITU-T SG13 asking for missing or updated information to Big Data Standardization Roadmap

attach: SG13-LS72.docx

Hi everyone,Â

Please see the attached liaison statement from ITU-T SG13 inviting your feedback.Â

ITU-T SG13 is developing a revision of Supplement 40 to ITU-T Y-series Recommendations which provides the standardization roadmap for the big data area.Â

This is an invitation to provide missing/updated information to the ITU-T SG13 secretariat and editors.

Because the Supplement itself is not yet public, I have not attached the document itself. I am sending copies privately to the TC chairs and secretaries. Please contact them or me directly and I will send you the copy as provided to OASIS by SG13.Â

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298