Subject: New Contact For Paul Lipton

Hello TOSCA-teers,

As I mentioned at last week’s TC meeting, although I will no longer be working for CA Technologies, barring unforeseen barriers, I still intend to continue serving you as your TC chair. However, as of today, you will not be able to contact me at my old email address, and there may be some delay before I can see postings to the TC email reflector. Thus, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the email address specified below and cc’d.

My new email:

paul.lipton@live.com

Thanks for your understanding,