Subject: RE: Agenda for this week's TOSCA Simple Profile meeting

This is great stuff. I added my comments in-line to Anatolyâs initial document.

Chris

From: Katzman, Anatoly [mailto:ak435s@intl.att.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2018 10:31 AM
To: NOSHPITZ, CLAUDE <cn5542@att.com>; alex.vul@intel.com; arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com; calin.curescu@ericsson.com; Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>; lishitao@huawei.com; ljlamers@vmware.com; mrutkows@us.ibm.com; Paul.Lipton@ca.com; priya.g@netcracker.com; steve.baillargeon@ericsson.com; thinh.nguyenphu@nokia.com; dmytro.gassanov@NetCracker.com; don.deel@netapp.com; dpalma@vnomic.com; SHADMI, DAVID <ds200p@att.com>; hsurti@cisco.com; ifat.afek@alcatel-lucent.com; JDurand@us.fujitsu.com; jeremy@gigaspaces.com; jim.hunter@ca.com; jpackett@us.ibm.com; kraman@redhat.com; luca.gioppo@csi.it; rpenta@redhat.com; xavier.degenne@fastconnect.fr; zhao.huabing@zte.com.cn

Claude, all,

In addition to these topics, I would also like to submit for discussion on the WG forum a set of enhancements to the existing TOSCA syntax for conditions and constraints. The attached document contains the details. The document is probably far from perfect, but I believe that even in its current form it makes a good basis for the further discussion.

Of course, it is up to the forum to decide on the priority of this new topic in our backlog.

Regards,

Anatoly