Subject: RE: refining and augmenting entity definitions

Hi Anatoly,

I added support for the “not” operation to Rev 12 of the 1.3 specification, since that’s a no-brainer in my opinion.

I’m also in favor of adding Boolean logic to the constraint clauses, but that probably requires at least some discussion in the YAML meetings.

We should also consider generalizing your “extended property navigation” syntax (Xpath for TOSCA?). Not sure we can get agreement on that before we finalize 1.3.

Thanks again for this excellent contribution.

Chris

From: Katzman, Anatoly <anatoly.katzman@intl.att.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2018 6:45 AM
To: Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>; Calin Curescu <calin.curescu@ericsson.com>; arturo.martin-de-nicolas@ericsson.com; Priya T G (priya.g@netcracker.com) <priya.g@netcracker.com>; anatoly.katzman@att.com; NOSHPITZ, CLAUDE <cn5542@att.com>

  1. I would love to see this kind of material all in one place rather than scattered all over the document. Maybe we need to have a chapter titled something like General Aspects, and this document could become the first section in it. It could also be helpful to add references to this section from other parts of the documents.
  2. I also added some notes inline in the attached document.

BR,

Anatoly