Subject: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.3-wd01-rev14.docx uploaded - Multiple entry definitions

Hello Chris, Calin,

Calin, thanks a lot for implementing the agreed changes on the grammar to support inputs when invoking activities from policies.

In the last call of 2018 we also had some agreements on the  multiple entry definitions function. We agreed that only one of them should be the entry definitions and the others should be called âsupporting entry definitionsâ (unless anyone has a better suggestion for a name).

This allows to include in the same CSAR a main service template (entry definitions) and supporting service templates that describe substituting topology templates for node templates in the main service template.

In fact I think this is the only use case we identified for multiple entry definitions.

Will any of you implement this change in the draft (clause 6.2.3) ?

Best regards,

Arturo