Subject: Comment on HPC orchestration using TOSCA

Hi TOSCA-Teers,

FYI, please find the below information regarding an H2020 project called MO4SC that leverages a DSL that is based on TOSCA.

Regards,

Paul

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Javier Carnero
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:19 AM
To: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Nieto De Santos, Francisco Javier <francisco.nieto@atos.net>
Subject: [tosca-comment] HPC orchestration using TOSCA

Dear all,

I would like to bring into attention how we are using TOSCA to orchestrate HPC applications, in case it would be of your interest.

Under the project MSO4SC, Atos R&I has developed a Cloudify plugin that, through a DSL based on TOSCA, enables cloudify to deploy and orchestrate applications in HPCs.

You can find more information about how we are using TOSCA here.

Hopefully you will find this as interesting as we do!

Please don't hesitate on contact me (javier.carnero@atos.net) or the project coordinator (francisco.nieto@atos.net) if you have any questions.

Best,