Subject: Post v1.3 Proposals and Next TC Meeting (Jan. 31st)

Hi TOSCA-teers,

As you may already know, we are gathering proposals for post v1.3 TOSCA, both in the YAML Ad Hoc and in the TC, in order to front-load upcoming TC meetings that will focus on strategy and prioritization moving forward. Despite substantial efforts from the TC leadership, we are not yet ready. Therefore, with sincere regrets, the next TC meeting will be January 31st, instead of the 24th.

Thanks for your understanding,