Subject: RE: Small v.1.3 corrections

Thanks Matej, I believe I merged these into Rev 15.

Chris

From: Matej Artač [mailto:matej.artac@xlab.si]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2019 7:25 AM
To: Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>; 'NOSHPITZ, CLAUDE' <cn5542@att.com>
Cc: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Small v.1.3 corrections

Hello Chris, Claude,

we have found a couple of broken links in the document. I have made the corrections and uploaded the changed document to:

http://x.k00.fr/s79fe
password: 336618

I annotated the changes, but here’s an outline:

  • 3.6.17 Operation definition - The DEFN_ELEMENT_OPERATION_DEF bookmark was displaced. I selected this title, Insert -> Bookmark, looked up DEFN_ELEMENT_OPERATION_DEF and clicked Insert to correct it.
  • 3.6.19 Notification definition - Inserted bookmark DEFN_ELEMENT_NOTIFICATION_DEF
  • 3.6.20.2.1 and 3.6.20.2.1: added link from notification_definitions to bookmark DEFN_ELEMENT_NOTIFICATION_DEF

Best regards,

Matej

Matej Artač, PhD / Project Manager / +386 1 244 77 53
XLAB d.o.o. / Pot za Brdom 100 / SI - 1000 Ljubljana / Slovenia
tel.+386 1 244 77 50 / info@xlab.si / www.xlab.si

Project Manager, Platform and System Orchestration
Member, OASIS TOSCA Standard Technical Committee

Google Drive / Linkedin / Twitter