Subject: Key TC Meetings on March 14 & 28

Hi TOSCA-teers,

As you may have noted, and as discussed on 2/21, our next TC meeting is scheduled on March 14th. At that time, we will continue the TC strategic review of the post-v1.3 proposals in the spreadsheet so that they may inform our core strategy for our next iteration of TOSCA. We will also discuss versioning of releases, etc.

Please make every effort to attend both of these meetings.