Subject: ETSI ISG NFV notice of publication

Dear TOSCA TC members:

This is a corrective entry to our TC records regarding a copy of an ETSI liaison statement to OASIS and the TOSCA TC.

We understand that you're aware of the ETSI Liaison Statement number NFV(18)000339r1, entitled "Publication of SOL001 V 2.5.1", dated 12 May 2018, which gives notice to us of the approval for publication of ETSI GS NFV-SOL 001, âNetwork Functions Virtualisation (NFV) Release 2; Protocols and Data Models; NFV descriptors based on TOSCA specificationâ.

A (reformatted and recovered) copy of that statement appears in your TC repository atÂ
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/65119/NFV%2818%29000339r1_LSout_on_publication_of_SOL001_2_5_1%20%28reformatted%2020180329%20PL%29.pdf

For your information, the statement provides this link to the ETSI published work as a PDF download:

https://www.etsi.org/deliver/etsi_gs/NFV-SOL/001_099/001/02.05.01_60/gs_NFV-SOL001v020501p.pdf

Our thanks go to TC co-chair Paul Lipton and ETSI liaison officer Shitao Li for obtaining a copy for us to post, and we apologize for the delay. We do not believe that a response is required unless the TC wishes to make further comments to the ETSI interest group. Â

Regards JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel

OASIS: Advancing open data, code and standards for the global information society

https://www.oasis-open.org/staffÂ
EU Commission 2018 Rolling Plan for Open ICT Standards:Â
http://j.mp/EUstds2018

Latest OASIS Borderless Cybersecurity conference:Âhttps://us18.borderlesscyber.org/en/