Subject: Agenda for Tuesday 6/18/19 TOSCA language meeting

During Tuesday’s TOSCA Language meeting, we’ll discuss the following:

  1. Propagating inputs from workflows to operations to artifacts. This discussion will be led by Priya and is a continuation of the discussion of two weeks ago.
  2. Clarification of the usage of node_filter and dangling requirements (specifically in the context of the Vdu.Compute node type introduced by ETSI). This discussion will be led by Shitao and is based on VDU.Compute design issue
  3. Issues with Operation Definition syntax. These issues are documented in Operation Implementation Syntax Issues

Please join at 7:00am Pacific Time. I’m hoping for a great turn-out.