Subject: RE: Agenda for July 2nd TOSCA Language Ad-Hoc WG meeting

Hi Chris and all

If we still have time, I suggest we add the multiple DF topic into the agenda,

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=65552&wg_abbrev=tosca

this issue came from ETSI NFV, I volunteer to bring it into OASIS TOSCA for discussion.

Thanks.

Regards

shitao

发件人: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:tosca@lists.oasis-open.org] 代表 Chris Lauwers
发送时间: 201972 11:43
收件人: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

During Tuesday’s meeting, we will discuss the following:

-          We will discuss the difference between:

o   Instantiating a service from a template

o   Making modifications to a running service

-          This discussion is motivated by our meetings of the last two weeks that discussed workflows (and specifically how to route input values to workflows).

-          We will specifically try to address:

o   How do we “link” input values carried in API calls to the service template

o   Do we expect a one-to-one relationships between external API calls and workflows?

o   Which types of “actions” taken on a running service result in orchestrator actions other than running workflows (e.g. substitution mapping or requirement fulfillment)

Please join using Zoom at 7:00am Pacific time.

https://zoom.us/j/875426495