Subject: YAML v1.3 CSD02 Candidate Posted ... TC Meeting Changes

Hi TOSCA-teers,

I hope you are all enjoying the summer.

Three notable items. First, the new candidate documents (clean version and redline) for TOSCA Simple Profile v1.3 Committee Spec Draft 02 have been posted to the OASIS site. Apparently, the OASIS site has not sent out notification all day, but I encourage you to download document copies.

Second, please note that these files are, indeed, the YAML v1.3 CSD01 approved document with changes to reflect the TC-approved Comment Resolution Log for CSD01, which contains only non-material changes. As verified by Chris, no other changes have been made. You can see the files at:

Clean: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/65769/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.3-wd01-rev23%20(clean).docx

Readline: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/tosca/download.php/65768/TOSCA-Simple-Profile-YAML-v1.3-wd01-rev23%20(redline).docx

Lastly, after careful consultation with Chris, and with our apologies, we have decided to delay this week’s TC meeting until next week, August 22nd, at which time we will likely entertain a motion to initiate the process and electronic ballot that will potentially move v1.3  to Committee Specification status (implementable work product). At that time, Chris will walk the TC through the editorial changes made as per the TC-approved Comment Resolution Log.

Thus, please make every effort to attend the TC meeting on August 22nd.