Subject: Re: [tosca] Re: Clarification required for "!!timestamp" type in YAML

On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:17 PM Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com> wrote:

Please keep mentioning them ð Iâll try to fix them as we find them.

Here's a suggestion:

Let's create a git repository with all the YAML snippets from the spec. This would allow each of us to run them through our parsers and see if they are valid examples. We would then require that any new examples in the spec be committed to this repo. We can even do auto-testing (Travis?) to ensure this, even if it's just at the YAML level.

It's very embarrassing to have bad YAML in the spec, let alone bad TOSCA...