Subject: canceling this week's Language Ad-Hoc meeting

Because of a conflict with the ETSI F2F meetings this week, it appears that we will not have critical mass on Tuesday for our Language Ad-Hoc meeting. I’m canceling this week’s meeting and we’ll continue discussions next week. In the meantime, if you have a chance, please review the email interactions related to a number of important concepts:

  • Calin’s proposal (and various comments) related to custom declarative workflows
  • Tal’s presentation about instance models (which he will go through during next week’s meeting)
  • Discussions about proper syntax for relative and absolute path names in import statements and artifact definitions