Subject: Tomorrow's Important TC Meeting

Hi TOSCA-teers,

Please note that the opportunity to support the TC (and bring additional honor to yourselves! ð ) by providing a Statement of Use, as specified below, ends tomorrow during the TC meeting.

We will likely entertain a motion to advance v1.3 at the TC meeting, so please make every effort to attend.

As a bonus, there will be an overview and update on RADON, and its TOSCA-related work.

From: Paul Lipton
Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 5:44 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>
Subject: DUE OCTOBER 24 - Call for Statement of Use from TC and Non-TC Members

Hi TOSCA-teers,

As I covered in todayâs TC meeting, please make every effort to support TOSCA and demonstrate our growing eco-system with a Statement of Use (SoU). OASIS is âcarefulâ about the wording, so please feel free to use the template statement below. Nobody will think that you are âuncreativeâ if you use the sample, as his, merely changing the name and choosing âdid notâ or âdidâ in the last sentence (both choices are acceptable).

Note, if you are not the Primary Representative for your organization, please have your Primary Representative (who may not have posting rights on our TC email group) email the SoU to you, and then please forward to the TC at tosca@lists.oasis-open.org yourself.

Non-OASIS member organizations (ONLY) should submit a SoU via the TC's comment facility at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=tosca

SAMPLE STATEMENT OF USE:

Dear TOSCA Chairs and TOSCA TC,

[[As Primary Representative for COMPANY_ORGANIZATION_NAME  to OASIS, I approve/ please accept]] the following interoperability statement:

[[COMPANY_ORGANIZATION_NAME has / I have]] been successfully using the TOSCA Simple Profile in YAML Version 1.3 Committee Specification 01, as approved and published by OASIS on September 18, 2019 in accordance with the mandatory conformance clauses specified therein and OASIS policy. This successful implementation [[did not / did]] include the interoperation of multiple independent implementations"

Best Regards,
[[PRIMARY REPRESENTATIVEâS NAME / YOUR NAME]]
[[COMPANY_ORGANIZATION_NAME Primary Representative to OASIS / YOUR NAME]]

Please contact me directly, should you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,

Paul Lipton

TOSCA TC Chair