Subject: Re: [tosca] Agenda for 12/3/19 TOSCA Language Ad-Hoc Meeting

Hi,

I will be 15 mins late. Btw, this is ETSI NFV F2F week, so we might have less attendance from that side.

BR,

/Calin

From: <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>
Date: Tuesday, 3 December 2019 at 06:09
To: "tosca@lists.oasis-open.org" <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

  • Review last weekâs proposal for importing profiles by name
  • Continue discussion about decoupling âsimple profileâ from TOSCA language spec
    • Investigate areas where type definitions âbleed overâ into the language
  • Discussion about TOSCA names (specifically as they are used in the Simple Profile) based on Talâs email from 2 weeks ago.

I look forward to another productive discussion on Tuesday.