Subject: Re: [tosca] TOSCA git repo

Hi Chris - just saw this and figured I can save you some time.Â

One question is do you want a TC GitHub (a closed TC resource only open to TC members) or an Open Repository (a TC-hosted open source project open to anyone, OASIS/TC member or not, so long as the sign the appropriate CLA)? The existing one you point to is an Open Repository.Â

You can request a TC GitHub here ->Âhttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/request-a-tc-github-version-control-instance-be-created. You'll all need to agree on the repo name, the maintainers, a short description, and a purpose statement.Â

You can request an Open Repo here ->Âhttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/open-repository-request. You'll need the same info plus your choice from the approved licenses and it will need to be approved by a resolution of the TC.Â