Subject: Re: [tosca] Managing TOSCA type profiles in github

Hi Chris - Yes. The specification must be on a TC-only platform. - /chet

On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 12:58 AM Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com> wrote:

I think we need a middle ground here:

  • Since the Simple Profile types will no longer be part of the TOSCA âstandardâ, it is OK for that profile to managed in an open repository
  • However, the specification itself (including the examples in that specification) must comply with the OASIS IPR rules, and as a result can only be managed in a closed repo IMHO

Chet, does that sound correct to you?