Subject: RE: [tosca] Managing TOSCA type profiles in github

As an alternative, we could try to create sub-directories along functional areas, for example

/examples

/examples/type_definitions

/examples/type_definitions/node_types

/examples/type_definitions/relationship_types

/examples/entity_definitions

/examples/entity_definitions/parameter_definitions

â.

/examples/entity_refinements

/examples/entity_refinements/property_refinements

Or, we could try to align with Chapter and Section titles (or shorthands for those) without being tied to specific numbering schemes.

Chris