Subject: FW: [tosca-comment] Feedback on TOSCA 1.3 spec

Dear TOSCA-teers,

FYI, please see the latest âAdam threadâ from TOSCA-comments, provided to you without further comment.

Regards,

Paul

From: tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Chris Lauwers
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2020 1:01 AM
To: adam souzis <adam@onecommons.org>; tosca-comment@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [tosca-comment] Feedback on TOSCA 1.3 spec

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the detailed feedback, and weâre excited to hear about yet another TOSCA-based orchestrator implementation. (By the way, OASIS keeps a list of TOSCA implementations at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA-implementations. Would you mind if we added yours?)

We will try to provide detailed responses to your comments. Please be on the lookout for a response in the next couple of days.

Best regards,

Chris Lauwers

Co-Chair, TOSCA TC