Subject: TC Meeting Delayed One More Time!!

Dear TOSCA-teers,

I hope you, your family, and friends are all well during this difficult time.

Many of you are aware of the tremendous work being done to reorganize our v2.0 TOSCA language documents. As you know, outside of the holiday season, we have hardly ever had such a long hiatus between TC meetings! Nevertheless, it is with tremendous regret and apologies, and in consultation with my fellow TC Chair, that I must inform you that our next TC meeting is postponed once again. The new date, and I believe a rock-solid one, is Thursday, April 23rd.

However, on the positive side, the next meeting of the TC will be an important one with an in-depth CSD01 candidate walkthrough and a likely motion to approve that candidate, our first for v2.0! There will be other important updates and reports, as well.

Lastly, as is our tradition, you can also expect an opportunity to learn about a new TOSCA Implementation!

Best regards,

Paul Lipton (TC Chair)