Subject: Re: Proposal: make "entry_schema" keyword optional

Oops, something I did in my hack won't work in all TOSCA parsers. (If tails in Puccini!) Here is a fixed version. The issue that the bare word "null" is interpreted in YAML as null. The following will work.

By the way, does your TOSCA parser support the "null" type? ;) It's a bit hidden away in the spec, but it is there. We should probably add a note about having to add quotes around "null" when it is used as a type.

data_types:
 Any:
ÂÂÂÂÂ Only one of the properties should be set!
  properties:
   boolean:
    type: boolean
    required: false