Subject: Re: [tosca] TOSCA v2.0 draft for Thursday 6/25/2020 TC meeting

Hi Chris,

I see you have added the zip definition for the CSAR in the changelog but it was not in the text. I have update the text with Thinhâs proposal as agreed at the last WG meeting. Please find it attached.

BR/C

From: <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Chris Lauwers <lauwers@ubicity.com>
Date: Thursday, 25 June 2020 at 02:19
To: "tosca@lists.oasis-open.org" <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org>

Apologies for distributing this document through email, but we seem to be experiencing an issue with the OASIS Kavi Web Portal. I want to make sure everyone has access to the most current draft of the TOSCA v2.0 specification so we can vote to promote this version to CSD02 status during our Thursday TC meeting.