Subject: open github repo

I have had a couple of requests over the last week for “example TOSCA service templates”.  I’d like to point people to our open github repo, but unfortunately we only have profile definitions there for the time being, not example services. However, we do have a number of Application Modeling examples in Chapter 11 of the 1.3 specification. Since that chapter is no longer part of the (normative) spec (we moved into the non-normative “introduction” document) I was hoping we could move these examples to the open github repo. Any objections?