Subject: Agenda for Tuesday 8/4/2020 TOSCA Language Ad-Hoc meeting

  • Review Tal’s latest contribution regarding TOSCA built-in types
  • Start discussion about imports, namespaces, and profiles
    • What is correct import syntax for specifying absolute vs. relative path names
    • What is the “search path” for looking up type names
    • Support for “profiles” in general (how do we define a profile?)
    • What are namespace names used for? Can we import by namespace name?
    • How can we import well-known profiles without having to import an associated file?

I look forward to a great discussion on Tuesday.