Subject: Re: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA Webinar - 2020-09-09.pptx uploaded

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 1:41 AM Odini, Marie-Paule (CMS ww) <marie-paule.odini@hpe.com> wrote:
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ In the list of slides after Ecosystem, I suppose you want to highlight some of opensource implementations using TOSCA , correct ?

oÂÂ Whatâs about openstack projects:

ÂÂ TOSCA parser : https://github.com/openstack/tosca-parser

ÂÂ Tacker VNFM : https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Tacker

oÂÂ Whatâs about some other projects which pop up when typing TOSCA â https://www.opentosca.org/ , https://ariatosca.incubator.apache.org/, etc ?

Hi Marie-Paul,

The reason I chose not to include AriaTosca and OpenStack was similar to why I didn't include other projects: they have not seen significant activity in years. We are trying to showcase active projects. You can see a complete list of TOSCA projects, both old and new, on our community wiki. Feel free to add more you may know about!

Specifically for OpenStack, my hope is that its community would revisit TOSCA. The Tacker component was an experiment that perhaps did not live up to expectations, however it is not the only way to integrate TOSCA into OpenStack. For example, I've created a TOSCA profile for OpenStack, which Puccini can then use to generate an Ansible playbook that would deploy it.