Subject: Congrats on a successful TOSCA webinar

Congratulations TOSCA TC on a successful webinar this week. We had over 160 people sign-up to attend and lots of great feedback/questions.

This could not have been pulled off without the support from the webinar speakers. We are grateful for the time and effort that Chris Lauwers andÂTal Liron dedicated to this event. Their enthusiasm was contagious, and we hope it sparks a wave of new TOSCAÂmembers.

Help us keep the momentum going by promotingÂthe webinar recording to your social media connections.

You can find the recording on our OASIS YouTube site at:

https://youtu.be/qNj1WZc7R5U

Thank you all once again for doing such great work.

Kind regards,

Jane

PS: Please also consider posting the recording on the TC homepages.
ÂÂ

--

Jane Harnad, Manager of Events
+1 703-508-3373