Subject: TOSCA TC Meeting Schedule for the remainder of 2020

As we discussed during our last TOSCA TC meeting, we will use the next couple of TOSCA TC meetings to highlight a number of technologies that currently use TOSCA. Even if you don’t regularly attend the TC meetings, I encourage you to participate in the next three meetings to learn about these exciting uses of TOSCA.

The schedule for these presentations is as follows:

  • Thursday Oct. 15, 2020: Peter Bruun from HPE will present HP Service Director.
  • Thursday Oct. 29, 2020: John Casey and Brandon from Cplane will show us how TOSCA is being used in Process Automation. Note that this is the week where schedules are affected by different end dates for daylight savings time. Please double and triple check your calendars for the correct start time. I’ll send reminders as we get closer to this date.
  • Thursday Nov. 12, 2020: Matej Artac will present Opera (a pure TOSCA orchestrator that uses Ansible) (tentative).

After that, we will revert back to our traditional format for the TOSCA TC meetings. To work around the holidays,  the remaining schedule is as follows:

  • Thursday Dec. 3, 2020
  • Thursday Dec. 17, 2020
  • Thursday Jan. 7, 2020

I look forward to seeing many of you during these meetings,

Thanks,

Chris Lauwers

Chair, TOSCA TC