Subject: REMINDER: TOSCA Emerging Compute Ad-Hoc Meeting feat. Zoe Vassilios from CERTH@EU-SODALITE!

Hello Everyone!

Quick reminder that tomorrow we have our usual TOSCA Emerging Compute Ad-Hoc call at 5.30PM CEST. During the call, Dr. Zoe Vassilios from the SODALITE EU H2020 project also featuring TOSCA will present some cool tech on modelling TOSCA using ontology engineering approaches (short abstract below):

"Semantic representation of cloud applications and infrastructures:
The aim is to provide abstractions of TOSCA-based applications and cloud infrastructures in order to
simplify the definition of models, hide unnecessary details of TOSCA, promote reusability and interoperability,
and foster reasoning, validation and interlinking of information.
"

Among other things, this technology enables all sorts of Policy-Based Orchestration Management and Reasoning required in the complex scenarios targeted by our (and other) Ad-Hoc and deserves a rich presence from you the TOSCA experts!!! please join in the discussion.

cheers!

Damian

Damian A. Tamburri, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

TU/e - JADS -
https://www.jads.nl/
Sint Janssingel 92, sâHertogenbosch
Room 2.18, 2nd Floor

Email: d.a.tamburri@tue.nl
Cell: +39 3491279924
Web: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Damian_Tamburri

Executive Director, Jheronimus Academy Data & Engineering (JADE) Lab
Secretary, OASIS âTopology and Orchestration for Cloud Applicationsâ (TOSCA) Standard Technical Committee
Secretary, IFIP - WG 2.14 / 6.12 / 8.10 on Service-Oriented Systems
Social Media Director, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering & Methodology (TOSEM)