Subject: REMINDER: HPE Service Director presentation during Thursday's TOSCA TC meeting

I just updated the Agenda for the TOSCA TC meeting on Thursday Oct. 15, 2020. You should have received an updated meeting invite.

We will have a very exciting presentation by Peter Bruun of HPE about Service Director. I encourage everyone to attend, even if you don’t attend the TC meetings on a regular basis. The TC meetings start at 9:00am PDT, and the Zoom URL is

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81299616842

I hope to see many of you this Thursday.