Subject: Reminder: CPlane.ai presentation during this coming Thursday's TOSCA TC meeting

Here is a friendly reminder that during this coming Thursday’s TOSCA TC meeting (on Oct. 29) we will have a presentation by Cplane.ai about the use of TOSCA in process automation. After the very interesting presentation by HP during our last meeting, this promises to be another very exciting event. Please consider attending even if you do not attend the TOSCA TC meetings on a regular basis.

Please also note that many countries around the world have ended Daylight Saving time this last weekend while the US has not. Please double-check your calendars for the correct meeting start time, since the TC meetings were scheduled using US time.

I look forward to seeing many of you on Thursday.