Subject: Reminder: XLAB Opera presentation during Thursday's TOSCA TC meeting

Just a friendly reminder that during this week’s TOSCA TC meeting on Thursday, XLAB will present and demo their Opera TOSCA orchestrator. After two very interesting presentations from HPE and Cplane.ai during the last 2 meetings, this promises to be another very exciting event. I encourage everyone to attend, even if you don’t participate in the TOSCA TC meetings on a regular basis.

I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday