Subject: Re: [tosca] Groups - TOSCA Language Ad-Hoc WG 2020-11-10.docx uploaded

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 12:37 PM adam souzis <adam@souzis.com> wrote:
Templates instantiate logical "instances" -- so of which will create live "resources" and some won't.Â

Yes. :) The problem is that we also have been talking about an "instance model" (and the TOSCA spec uses the word "instance" a lot, in confusing ways). But we are actually not talking run-time instances, we are talking something else that exists in between TOSCA templates and the run-time. I have tentatively proposed to call those things "objects".