Subject: RE: [tosca] Your CSD03 for TOSCA Version 2.0 is now available (and some comments)

Thanks Paul, we appreciate all your meticulous work on this.

Chris

From: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org <tosca@lists.oasis-open.org> On Behalf Of Paul Knight
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 4:04 PM
To: tosca@lists.oasis-open.org

TOSCA-teers:
(I think that's the technical term... 😀)

Your request to publish TOSCA Version 2.0 CSD03 is complete. You can access the files at:

TOSCA Version 2.0
Committee Specification Draft 03

https://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v2.0/csd03/TOSCA-v2.0-csd03.docx
https://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v2.0/csd03/TOSCA-v2.0-csd03.html
https://docs.oasis-open.org/tosca/TOSCA/v2.0/csd03/TOSCA-v2.0-csd03.pdf

COMMENTS - items noted during publication for possible TC consideration.

- Section 4.3.5.8 has two instances of "Error! Reference source not found.", both apparently intended to reference "BKM_Constraint_Clause".
There are four more occurrences of this issue, with two in the code block at 4.3.6.1.2 and two more in the code block at 4.3.6.2.2 (all four intended to link to "DEFN_ELEMENT_NOTIFICATION_DEF").

- Apparent missing word "in" - Section 4.3.1.1 - first line is "has the common keynames listed [in] Section [...]".

- The captions of the images (Figures) will be more functional if they are located ABOVE the figures - so a link to them will result in seeing the entire image instead of just the bottom. (For example, clicking on the text "Figure 1" in Section 3 jumps so the figure can't be seen without scrolling up.)

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,

Paul Knight

Document Process

OASIS Open