Subject: questions about substitution mapping in the 2.0 draft

In 1.3 a node template with the "substitute" directive could specify properties, capabilities, and requirements. The 2.0 spec says setting properties are not allowed because they might conflictÂwith the propertyÂmapping in the substitution template. That makes sense but it is silent on setting requirements and capabilities -- wouldn't they have the same issue?

One thing I don't understand is how to set the inputs on an imported template -- before I thought setting the properties on the substituted node template would do that but now I don't know how they can get set.Â

Also, I don't understand why section "4.2.6.2.7.1 requirement_mapping" is there -- I assume that's an error? Requirement mappings are already defined in sectionÂ4.5.5.

Thanks,Â

Adam