Subject: TOSCA TC meetings in 2021

I just sent out meeting invites for the TOSCA TC meetings in 2021:

  • We will stick to our regular Thursday time slot.
  • Our first TC meeting this year will be on Thursday Jan. 21. There will not be a meeting on Thursday Jan. 14.
  • After that, we will continue meeting roughly every three weeks. To accommodate occasional changes, I scheduled TC meetings every Thursday for the remainder of the year, and I will cancel meetings as necessary to maintain the 3 week cadence.

Feel free to send me suggestions for agenda topics if there is anything you’d like to discuss.

Based on current OASIS policies, we are expected to confirm (or change) the TC Charter and Chair in the next 60 days. I’ll send out a separate email with more details, but I plan to have a vote on this topic during our Jan. 21 meeting.

Thanks