Subject: CANCELLED: TOSCA Emergent Compute Ad-Hoc Call Tomorrow!

Hi Everyone,

Given that we have not yet resumed main operations and that several of the partners that were supposed to contribute to this round are still on holiday or otherwise detained Dario and Myself decided to cancel tomorrowâs meeting, gathering forces with a bit of extra planning during our upcoming first TOSCA TC Plenary call later this month.

cheers!

Dario and Damian

Damian A. Tamburri, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

TU/e - JADS -
https://www.jads.nl/
Sint Janssingel 92, sâHertogenbosch
Room 2.18, 2nd Floor

Email: d.a.tamburri@tue.nl
Cell: +39 3491279924
Web: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Damian_Tamburri

Executive Director, Jheronimus Academy Data & Engineering (JADE) Lab
Secretary, OASIS âTopology and Orchestration for Cloud Applicationsâ (TOSCA) Standard Technical Committee
Secretary, IFIP - WG 2.14 / 6.12 / 8.10 on Service-Oriented Systems
Social Media Director, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering & Methodology (TOSEM)