Subject: REMINDER: Emerging Compute ad-hoc, meeting re-start tomorrow!

Hello Everyone!

Alas, it is high time to resume our operations and tomorrow we will hold our first call this year with lots to talk about! Dario and myself planned a few interesting activities that can help bring forward the mandate of the Ad-Hoc.

We will start with (1) a presentation of the final version from the RADON "Serverless Computing TOSCA profile" which matches the expectations of the ad-hoc, and subsequently we will (2) work out further on the potential deliverables from our ad-hoc to the TOSCA mainline.

Please tune in at 5.30PM CET! See you Tomorrow!

best,

Dario and Damian

Damian A. Tamburri, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

TU/e - JADS -
https://www.jads.nl/
Sint Janssingel 92, sâHertogenbosch
Room 2.18, 2nd Floor

Email: d.a.tamburri@tue.nl
Cell: +39 3491279924
Web: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Damian_Tamburri

Executive Director, Jheronimus Academy Data & Engineering (JADE) Lab
Secretary, OASIS âTopology and Orchestration for Cloud Applicationsâ (TOSCA) Standard Technical Committee
Secretary, IFIP - WG 2.14 / 6.12 / 8.10 on Service-Oriented Systems
Associate Editor & Online Presence Director, ACM Transactions on Software Engineering & Methodology (TOSEM)