Subject: More great TOSCA stories coming

Dear TOSCA TC Members,

We hope everyone is continuing to follow and spread the word about the TOSCA Implementation Series. We've been able to highlight some fantastic examples of TOSCA in actionÂand grow our community through this initiative. All presentations/demonstrations are live streamed and recorded. Links to those recordings have been added to the series information page:Âhttps://www.oasis-open.org/tosca-implementation-stories. Please feel free to share with your colleagues.

Next up are the co-founders of CPLANE.ai -- as they showcase theirÂsuccessful pilot with ExxonMobil demonstrating the incredible power of orchestration using TOSCA in an Open-ICS.
Wednesday, 31 March | 11:00 AM ET
Attend

The series will continue through June 2021 with events taking place on the last Wednesday of each month. Hope to see you all there.

Thanks, Jane

--

JaneÂHarnad

Manager of Events