Subject: It's easier to get started with Puccini and Turandot

I have done some major refactoring to the documentation of both projects, making it (I hope) much easier to get started. The "quickstart" guide for each should really do what it's supposed to do. :)

Puccini now no longer includes Kubernetes examples and profiles, as all of that has been moved to Turandot. There is new support for Ansible (work in progress that I will demo for the group soon).

With Turandot I added a much simpler Hello World example that does not require setting up a registry with Reposure, so it can work with any Kubernetes cluster. There are now two "quickstart" guides, one simpler and one for the more complex example that supports "self-contained" CSARs that include container image artifacts.

https://puccini.cloud/
https://turandot.puccini.cloud/